[SNEC] News from Participants of Synergetics Collaborative events
cjf at SynergeticsCollaborative.org
Wed Jun 13 17:48:16 EDT 2018
I received a lot of correspondence after my last update.
The most frequently asked question was about our next Symposium. We have
not yet selected a date, so it will not be this year.
Here are some highlights from the notes you all have sent:
1. Kirby Urner has a great survey essay about Synergetics: "A Roadmap for
2. Kirby has also organized a presentation on the concept of Dimension in
3. Haresh Lalvani, who received a Cosmic Fishing Award at the 2016
Design Science Symposium at RISD, surveys his work in this lecture at
the 2016 Symmetry Festival: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtIPMGkQOF8
4. Edward Suzuki, who presented at the 2011 Design Science Symposium, has
published the English edition of his "GOoD Design Philosophy":
5. Another presenter at the 2011 Symposium published the book "On What Is:
A Freedom Enchantment in 23 Acts" under a nom de plume:
I'll let you guess which of our videos features that author:
6. Victor Acevedo, who many of you know as the videographer at many of our
events, has an Indie GoGo Campaign to publish a book on his artwork:
7. There have been 24 comments on my essay "The Objective, The Subjective,
and The Nature of Design Science". You can read the essay and the
Keep sending me your news.
Keep working on Synergetics! And Comprehensive Ancipatory Design Science!
The most important fact about Spaceship Earth:
an instruction manual didn't come with it.
--- R. Buckminster Fuller
CJ Fearnley | Executive Director
cjf at SynergeticsCollaborative.org | Synergetics Collaborative
http://SynergeticsCollaborative.org | "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller
More information about the SNEC