[SNEC] Design Science Symposium at RISD: event information

Tue Jan 28 11:13:46 EST 2014

The Design Science Symposium at RISD on the theme of "STEM to STEAM thru
Synergy: Bridging Morphology, Biomimicry, Sustainability, and Synergetics"
starts Friday: January 31 - February 2.

Registration will begin at Noon on Friday at the Chace Center, Rhode
Island School of Design, 20 N. Main St, Providence, RI. Those who
pre-registered should show up at the registration desk to receive your
event packet with important event information.

The first session of the program begins at 1:15 PM at the Metcalf
Auditorium in the Chace Center.

For anyone who arrives early, we have organized pre-symposium tours which
begin on Friday at 10 AM. Please note: the tours will begin in the Edna
Lawrence Nature Lab which is in the Waterman Building, 13 Waterman Street,
Providence, RI 02903.

Our RISD partners have put together an excellent site at
http://designscience.risd.edu

That site now has the most up-to-date information about the
symposium. I am trying to keep the original event site up-to-date too
(http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.meeting.2014.01.html),
but since I will be travelling soon, go to http://designscience.risd.edu
for the latest information.

There is a map at http://designscience.risd.edu/map/

The most up-to-date schedule information is at
http://designscience.risd.edu/schedule/

If you or a friend or colleague want to attend, please fill out a
registration form at
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/symposium.registration.html

Please bring cash, a check or a money order in the amount of $295 to
the registration desk. $60 for students. No charge for RISD students or
faculty. No charge for Brown University students.

For more information contact registrations at SynergeticsCollaborative.org

[Note: even though I will not be able to check e-mail once I travel,
I will arrange that someone with e-mail access checks for inquiries
periodically. We are all very busy right now, but we will try to answer
any questions. Feel free to ask.]

The Synergetics Collaborative (SNEC) is a 501(c)(3) educational
and scientific non-profit organization. To make a tax deductible
contribution, please mail a check to
   Synergetics Collaborative
   240 Copley Road
   Upper Darby, PA 19082-4016

--
The most important fact about Spaceship Earth:
an instruction manual didn't come with it.