[SNEC] Don Briddell video; Asheville, NC event Sep 28-30

Wed Sep 5 18:43:39 EDT 2012

Thanks to Victor Acevedo and our partners at RISD (Rhode Island School
of Design), we have on-line Don Briddell's presentation on "Field
Structures:  An Introduction".  This 44 minute video is from the 2011
Third Biennial Design Science Symposium at RISD which was held last
November in Providence, RI.  Watch it now:
http://youtu.be/25OCHLkr09U

The event "ReVIEWING Black Mountain College 4: Looking Forward at
Buckminster Fuller's Legacy" will be held from 28-30 September 2012
in Asheville, NC.  More information is available on its web site:
http://www.blackmountaincollege.org/conference?layout=blog
A draft schedule is here:
http://www.blackmountaincollege.org/images/stories/bmc_conference/reviewing4draftschedule.pdf
Event Registration:
http://www.blackmountaincollege.org/conference/241-2012-conference-registration

The Synergetics Collaborative (SNEC) is a 501(c)(3) educational
and scientific non-profit organization.  To make a tax deductible
contribution, please mail a check to
   Synergetics Collaborative
   240 Copley Road
   Upper Darby, PA 19082-4016

--
The most important fact about Spaceship Earth:
an instruction manual didn't come with it.