[SNEC] Save the date Feb 2014: next Design Science Symposium at RISD

Thu May 17 16:11:02 EDT 2012

The Fourth Biennial Design Science Symposium at RISD will be held in
February 2014.  The date is being moved from November to coordinate with
classes during RISD's Winter Session which the Symposium can capstone.

Please hold February 2014 open on your schedule for the Design Science
Symposium at RISD!

The BFI has put out more information about The 2012 Buckminster Fuller
Challenge Award Ceremony on 6 June 2012 at http://bfi.org/2012Ceremony

Let me know if you need any help in organizing a submission of a
Synergetics related topic for the event "ReVIEWING Black Mountain
College 4: Looking Forward at Buckminster Fuller's Legacy" to be
held from 28-30 September 2012 in Asheville, NC.  The deadline
for submitting 400-600 word abstracts for the Call for Papers
and Proposals is 30 June 2012.  Read more on our landing page:
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.event.2012.09.html

The Synergetics Collaborative (SNEC) is a 501(c)(3) educational
and scientific non-profit organization.  To make a tax deductible
contribution, please mail a check to
   Synergetics Collaborative
   240 Copley Road
   Upper Darby, PA 19082-4016

--
The most important fact about Spaceship Earth:
an instruction manual didn't come with it.