[SNEC] BFI: 2012 Buckminster Fuller Challenge in NYC June 6th

Thu May 10 18:29:14 EDT 2012

The Buckminster Fuller Institute (BFI) has announced several events in
conjunction with the 2012 Buckminster Fuller Challenge.  The events are
scheduled for June 6th 2012 in New York City.  More information including
information about how to RSVP is on the BFI web site:
  http://bfi.org/2012Ceremony_SaveDate
  http://bfi.org/beneliatcooper

We are requesting submissions of Synergetics related topics for the event
"ReVIEWING Black Mountain College 4: Looking Forward at Buckminster
Fuller's Legacy" to be held from 28-30 September 2012 in Asheville, NC.
The deadline for submitting 400-600 word abstracts for the Call for
Papers and Proposals is 30 June 2012.  Read more on our landing page:
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.event.2012.09.html

The Synergetics Collaborative (SNEC) is a 501(c)(3) educational
and scientific non-profit organization.  To make a tax deductible
contribution, please mail a check to
   Synergetics Collaborative
   240 Copley Road
   Upper Darby, PA 19082-4016

--
The most important fact about Spaceship Earth:
an instruction manual didn't come with it.