[SNEC] VIDEO from 2011 RISD Symposium: The Science of the IVM & VE

Wed Apr 18 12:54:18 EDT 2012

We now have online, thanks to Victor Acevedo's effort, excerpts from the
session "Exploring the Science of the IVM (Isotropic Vector Matrix) /
VE (Vector Equilibrium)".  The speakers are John Higlii, Edward Suzuki,
Jim Nystrom, and Russell Chu.  This 34 minute video is from the 2011
Third Biennial Design Science Symposium at RISD which was held last
November in Providence, RI.  Watch it now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3c0wP2AXpo

To see the rest of our online videos, visit our YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/SynergeticsCollab

Reminder:  We are especially inviting Synergetics related topics
for the event "ReVIEWING Black Mountain College 4: Looking
Forward at Buckminster Fuller's Legacy" to be held from 28-30
September 2012 in Asheville, NC.  The deadline for submitting
400-600 word abstracts for the Call for Papers and Proposals is
30 June 2012.  Read more on our landing page:
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.event.2012.09.html

The Synergetics Collaborative (SNEC) is a 501(c)(3) educational
and scientific non-profit organization.  To make a tax deductible
contribution, please mail a check to
   Synergetics Collaborative
   240 Copley Road
   Upper Darby, PA 19082-4016

--
The most important fact about Spaceship Earth:
an instruction manual didn't come with it.