[SNEC] Revisit Bucky Event: Schedule & Posters are on-line

Wed May 19 15:43:19 EDT 2010

Final reminder:  Friday is the last day for "early bird" registrations.
Please register to attend now:
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/registration.html

A full schedule for the "Revisit Bucky:  Exploring Synergetics"
special event is now on-line at
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/schedule.jun.2010.html

Thanks to Nick Tomlin and Sunhae Layna Cho of the Rhode Island School
of Design, we have two flyers for the Revisit Bucky event

Flyer 1:
  JPEG Format (5.6M):
  http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.meeting.2010.06/buckyposter-final1.jpg
  PDF Format (0.9M):
  http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.meeting.2010.06/buckyposter-final1.pdf

Flyer 2:
  JPEG Format (2.4M):
  http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.meeting.2010.06/buckyposter-final2.jpg
  PDF Format (0.6M):
  http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.meeting.2010.06/buckyposter-final2.pdf

Please post these flyers where they may be seen by others who might want
to learn about Bucky and Synergetics at our event next month on 11-13
June 2010.

--
Science is the attempt to set in order the facts of experience.

--- Sir James Jeans