[SNEC] Time to Register for 'Revisit Bucky' event on June 11-13

Tue May 4 17:16:15 EDT 2010

If you or someone you know is planning to join us in Washington DC for
the special event 'Revisit Bucky: Exploring Synergetics', make sure to
fill out the on-line registration now (see the extra important reason
at the end of this memo):
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/registration.html

Full event details are on-line at
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.meeting.2010.06.html

The event on June 11-13, 2010 will be held at American University and
at Arena Stage in Crystal City.  So if you are travelling, you will
want to find a place to stay that is close to both venues.

American University has two documents on-line with lists of local hotels:
  http://www.american.edu/ocl/orientation/Local-Hotels.cfm
  http://www.american.edu/ocl/uc/upload/Hotels-in-the-Metropolitan-DC-Area.pdf

We know that some registrants are staying in Crystal City (which is closer
to the Arena Stage since Saturday night's play will end at 10:30 PM):
 - Crystal Gateway Marriott
   http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/wasgw-crystal-gateway-marriott/
 - Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport Hotel
   http://www.hamptoninncc.com/

This google search will find many other options in Crystal City:
   http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=crystal+city+arlington+hotel&start=0&sa=N

Arena Stage has contacted me twice this week looking for a final
count on how many in our group will be attending the performance of
"R. Buckminster Fuller: THE HISTORY (and Mystery) OF THE UNIVERSE".
So we really need you to fill out the on-line registration form
so we can let them know!  Please fill it out now:
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/registration.html

--
There is only one revolution tolerable to all men, all societies, all
political systems:  revolution by design and invention.