[SNEC] "Revisit Bucky" event workshop descriptions now on-line

Tue Mar 23 16:14:03 EDT 2010

As part of the Special Event "Revisit Bucky: Exploring Synergetics", June
11-13th in Washington DC, there will be three introductory workshops on
three topics that are central to Synergetics:  Geodesics, the Vector
Equilibrium (or "Jitterbug"), and the Closest Packing of Spheres.
You can read expanded descriptions for these three "courses" at
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.meeting.2010.06/workshops.html

To ensure that we have enough workshop materials for all participants,
please register for the event as soon as possible at
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/registration.html

To learn more about the "Revisit Bucky: Exploring Synergetics"
event, visit its home page at
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.meeting.2010.06.html

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?