[SNEC] Final Call for Symposium Registrations; Schedule; New Video

Wed Oct 28 13:09:09 EDT 2009

Early registration for the RISD Symposium on Design Science:
Nature's Problem Solving Method will end next Friday, Nov 6th.
Please submit your registration form and mail in checks
or money orders before then.  The registration form is at
http://SynergeticsCollaborative.org/symposium.registration.html

More information on the event is at
http://SynergeticsCollaborative.org/snec.announce.meeting.2009.11.html

Note: we updated the long description to describe the event better and
to include links to video of many of our presenters.

A draft schedule for the event is at
http://SynergeticsCollaborative.org/schedule.nov.2009.html

I look forward to meeting new people and seeing familiar faces in just
a few more weeks!  Remember to Register!

A new video from our 2009 Oswego Workshop entitled "'Brain, Mind and
the Generalized Principles' from 'Guinea Pig B' as Recited by Jeannie
Moberly" can be seen at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sTBB6_PG0Y

Entries for The 2010 Buckminster Fuller Challenge
are due this Friday, Oct 30th.  More information is at
http://challenge.bfi.org/

The Crystal City Business Improvement District (BID) in partnership with
Arena Stage is organizing a temporary, outdoor art exhibit that pays
homage to the great scientific mind of R.  Buckminster Fuller and his
creation of the geodesic dome.  "Bucky-Art" celebrates Arena Stage's
spring production of R. Buckminster Fuller: THE HISTORY (and Mystery)
OF THE UNIVERSE which runs May 28 - July 4, 2010. Bucky-Art will open
April 1, 2010, and will last throughout the summer.  The call for artists
with more information and the formal application are at
http://www.crystalcity.org/events/604/Call-for-Artists---Bucky-Art

--
There is only one revolution tolerable to all men, all societies, all
political systems:  revolution by design and invention.