[SNEC] Symposium: final call for art show submissions; Tom Miller Video

Wed Oct 21 14:50:09 EDT 2009

Thank you to everyone who has registered to attend
the forthcoming Symposium on "Design Science:
Nature's Problem Solving Method" (event home page:
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.meeting.2009.11.html).
If you haven't yet registered the form is here:
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/symposium.registration.html

In conjunction with the Symposium, we are organizing an
Art Show in the Waterman Gallery.  If you haven't already
submitted your work for the Art Show, the deadline is this
Saturday, October 24th.  Here is the Art Show Submission Page:
http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.art.show.2009.11.html

Thanks to Victor Acevedo, we have a new video of Tom Miller introducing
Synergetics and his ideas about a "modular building system" at YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFHmNbG4Z74

Tom Miller, Carl Fasano, Joe Clinton, Zann Gill, D.W. Jacobs and Michael
Ben-Eli are all scheduled to present as part of the Symposium.

Video from most of these presenters is available from the Synergetics
Collaborative YouTube channel at
http://www.youtube.com/SynergeticsCollab

Please share the videos with anyone who might be interested in attending
the Design Science Symposium at RISD on November 14 & 15.  Thanks.

--
There is only one revolution tolerable to all men, all societies, all
political systems:  revolution by design and invention.