[SNEC] Video: Nick Tomlin Show-N-Tell; Tell your Friends about Nov Symposium

Wed Sep 16 09:32:02 EDT 2009

Thanks to Victor Acevedo, there is a new video on our YouTube channel
(http://www.youtube.com/SynergeticsCollab) of Nick Tomlin's spontaneous
Show-N-Tell presentation of his coat hanger and other wire frame geometric
artifacts at the 2007 Symposium on "Synergetics and Morphology" at RISD.
Peiter Huybers, Michael Burt (off camera), and myself assist with the
geometric analysis of Nick's work.  The video can be seen at
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1haJzJlvR0E

Please tell your friends and colleagues about our forthcoming event
"Design Science:  Nature's Problem Solving Method", a two-day Symposium
to be held on Nov 14 & 15 at RISD (Rhode Island School of Design) in
Providence, RI.  The event home page is at
  http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.meeting.2009.11.html
Event Registration is at
  http://synergeticscollaborative.org/symposium.registration.html
Registration for the Art Show is at
  http://synergeticists.org/snec.art.show.2009.11.html

Note:  Early Bird registration end September 30th.

--
There is only one revolution tolerable to all men, all societies, all
political systems:  revolution by design and invention.