[SNEC] November Symposium Deadlines; Dr. Cheryl Clark Video

Tue Sep 8 10:18:58 EDT 2009

There are some forthcoming registration deadlines for the two-day
Symposium on "Design Science: Nature's Problem Solving Method" at Rhode
Island School of Design (RISD) on 14-15 November 2009.
 - Early Bird Registration:  $125 due by 30 September 2009
 - Advance Registration:     $150 due by  6 November  2009
 - Regular Registration:     $175
 - Student Registration:     $30 (RISD students, no charge)
 - Art Show Registration:    15 October 2009

Please fill out the on-line registration form to attend:
  http://synergeticscollaborative.org/symposium.registration.html

If you want to include art work for display in the Waterman Gallery, please
fill out the art show registration form as well:
  http://synergeticists.org/snec.art.show.2009.11.html

Thanks again to Victor Acevedo who has helped us prepare another clip
for our YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/SynergeticsCollab).
A six-minute video of Cherie Clark on "The Five Steps To Decision-Making"
from our last event, the 2009 Summer Workshop in Oswego last July,
is available at
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANps7vU7qf4

--
All of humanity now has the option to "make it" successfully and
sustainably, by virtue of our having minds, discovering principles and