[SNEC] Oswego July 11-12: Final call to Register; Schedule; Video Help

Thu Jul 2 17:39:58 EDT 2009

There are still a few slots remaining to attend "A Synergetics Sampler:
Celebrating Bucky's 114th Birth Anniversary", our Seventh Annual Summer
Workshop, next weekend in Oswego, NY (July 11 & 12th).

The event schedule is now on-line at
  http://SynergeticsCollaborative.org/schedule.jul.2009.html

If you plan to attend, please register now (we can accept registrations
until Tuesday at noon):
  http://SynergeticsCollaborative.org/workshop.registration.html

We also need help with the video documentation for the event.  We have
a couple of moderately good cameras, but if anyone has access to a high
quality video camera it would be great.  Also, we need help with sound
engineering.  Finally, anyone with production skills to help guide/train
our volunteer camera people would be fantastic.  Send me a note if you
can help.

--
There is only one revolution tolerable to all men, all societies, all
political systems:  revolution by design and invention.