[SNEC] Last call for Sunday's picnic in Troy; New video on-line

Fri Jun 19 02:24:02 EDT 2009

If you can attend the Synergetics Colloborative's picnic on Sunday June
21st from 1 to 4 PM in Troy, NY, please contact me for the address.
Cherie Clark is hosting.  If it rains, we will take cover in Cherie's
living room and kitchen which can accommodate more than 30 people.
There will be a grill available (rain or shine).  Please bring picnic
items:  beverages and whatever you want to eat.

Victor Acevedo has produced a nine minute clip of Don Briddell at the
2006 Summer Workship in Oswego (thanks Victor!!!).  To learn about
Don's work on Field Structure Theory and to see John Belt's magical
Synergetics education environment (aka Design Studio, Room 350) which
forms the stimulating background for our Summer Workshops, you can watch
the video on YouTube:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0J04t_DP5c

For more information on this year's Summer Workshop (July 11-12),
A Synergetics Sampler, check out its web page at
  http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.meeting.2009.07.html

Information about the November 14-15 Symposium on Design Science
(including instructions on applying so your artifacts are included in
the Art Show at the Waterman Gallery) is on-line at
  http://synergeticscollaborative.org/snec.announce.meeting.2009.11.html

--
There is only one revolution tolerable to all men, all societies, all
political systems:  revolution by design and invention.