[SNEC] Buckminster Fuller on stage and request for your Bucky story.

Blaine D'Amico (Comprehensive Generalist) damico at SynergeticsCollaborative.org
Wed Jun 17 09:42:23 EDT 2009

Hello All,

"R. Buckminster Fuller: THE HISTORY (And Mystery) OF THE UNIVERSE, by
D.W. Jacobs" is being produced by Washington D.C.'s landmark Arena
Stage.  This is a theatrical production of the philosophy, life and
contribution of Guinea Pig B. You can participate in this production by
sharing your story about Bucky Fuller and his effect on your life.

CJ asked me, as someone local to D.C., to assist in the connection
between the Synergetics Collaborative and the Arena Stage. There is much
opportunity for our members to enhance the effect of this event and
apply the trimtab principle to global benefit. So allow me to share a
bit from the Casting/Producing Associate for the production of "Call me
Trimtab", Travis LeMont Ballenger...

"...We are incredibly excited to produce events on Bucky. The more I
learn about him, the clearer his relevance becomes. It feels good and
right to spread his message."  Each of you can be of immense value in
the next week or so by sharing your connection to Bucky with Travis.  A
flyer describing the request is attached. Continuing to quote...

"We [are] asking people to write us their Bucky stories. Tell us how
they know him and what he's done for them. We will be posting these
stories on our blog.  .... We're excited to work with you. We all want
to spread the word on Bucky and his teachings."

Please take a moment to share your stories with Travis about Bucky's
influence on your life. If you know of DC area Fuller enthusiasts whom I
should contact please let me know.  Any other input and suggestions for
DC area Synergetics collaborators who could participate in a possible
Arena Stage promotional event on 12 July 2009 would be greatly appreciated.

Travis's contact info is below.

Travis LeMont Ballenger
P) 202.554.9066 ext 216
tballenger at arenastage.org"