[SNEC] News; Video of Design Science Teaching Collection

Mon May 18 18:51:21 EDT 2009

The 2009 Summer Workshop in Oswego, NY will be on July 11 and 12 to
celebrate Bucky's 104th Birth Anniversary!  Save the dates!

The Home Page for our November Symposium on "Design Science: Nature's
Problem Solving Method" is now on-line at
  http://SynergeticsCollaborative.org/snec.announce.meeting.2009.11.html

We are accepting registrations for the Symposium at
  http://SynergeticsCollaborative.org/symposium.registration.html

Please submit Art Show registration forms for your work at
  http://synergeticists.org/snec.art.show.2009.11.html

Thanks again to Victor Acevedo, we now have a clip of Caryn Johnson
speaking about "The Arthur Loeb Design Science Teaching Collection"
at the 2007 RISD Symposium on Morphology on YouTube:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ZfnV-DC4Y

Please comment, favorite, and/or rate the video.

If you want to meet with me in Chicago for the BFI events on June 5,
6 and 7, send me an e-mail.  Here is the updated link on the BFI site
for the June events:
  http://bfi.org/our_programs/events/join_us_for_the_buckminster_fuller_challenge_conferring_ceremony_on_june_6th_2009_at_mca_chicago

--
There is only one revolution tolerable to all men, all societies, all
political systems:  revolution by design and invention.