[SNEC] SynergeticsCollab Channel Now on YouTube

Mon Apr 20 15:32:29 EDT 2009

The Synergetics Collaborative now has a channel on YouTube.  You can
watch videos from past events or subscribe at
  http://www.youtube.com/SynergeticsCollab

Especially note the newly produced 7 minute video clip from Michael
Burt's talk on the Polyhedral Universe at the November 2005 "Synergetics
in the Arts" Symposium at the Noguchi Museum.  You can watch it at
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTloL1-E84I

A big "Thank You" to Eric and Victor Acevedo who produced not only this
most recent clip but also the two others from the Noguchi Museum event
that are available from our YouTube channel.

Let me know of other YouTube videos that would be interesting to the
Collaborative so I can add them to our "Favorites" or build a "Playlist".

Reminder:  Save the dates Nov 14 & 15th for our next Symposium "Design
Science: Nature's Problem-Solving Methodology" at the Rhode Island School
of Design (RISD) in Providence, RI.

Note:  We now have www.SynergeticsCollaborative.org in addition to
www.Synergeticists.org.  The two names function identically, but we
hope people find the new name easier to remember and to spell.  We will
support both names going forward.

--
There is only one revolution tolerable to all men, all societies, all
political systems:  revolution by design and invention.