[SNEC] Geodesics Workshop and other forthcoming events (CA, OH, NY)

CJ Fearnley cjf at Synergeticists.org
Wed May 28 19:25:22 EDT 2008

Reminder:  The Synergetics Collaborative's Summer Workshop on Geodesic
Structures: Build a Dome for Bucky's Birthday will be 11-14 July 2008 in
Oswego, NY.  Advance registration is required:
 http://synergeticists.org/workshop.registration.html

More information on the workshop is available at the event home page:
 http://synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2008.07.html

Here are other events that might be of interest:

During the week of June 23rd through June 28th in New York City, the
Buckminster Fuller Institute (BFI) has a number of events arranged.  Details
are on-line at
 http://www.bfi.org/our_programs/events/join_us_for_buckminster_fuller_celebrations_in_nyc_in_june

On Friday, June 6th in Napa, CA, there will be a performance of the one man
play "R. Buckminster Fuller: The History (and Mystery) of the Universe" at the
Napa Valley Opera House.
 http://www.nvoh.org/events/index.html#oefmnlfpdidnkdjdddfdbnibemccfckiikdcalod
 http://www.napavalleyregister.com/articles/2008/05/21/arts/doc4833a3d9358b3598693620.txt

The Carl Solway Gallery in Cincinnati, OH has "A portfolio of original
screenprints signed and numbered in an edition of 60" on-line and for
purchase at
 http://www.solwaygallery.com/Pages/twelve.html

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                   |  Executive Director
cjf at Synergeticists.org        |  Synergetics Collaborative
http://www.Synergeticists.org | "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller