[SNEC] Registration Deadline Approaching for Geodesic Dome Workshop

CJ Fearnley cjf at Synergeticists.org
Wed May 21 22:54:26 EDT 2008

If you are planning to participate in the Synergetics Collaborative's
Sixth Annual Summer Workshop on July 11-14 on "Geodesic Structures:
Build a Dome for Bucky's Birthday", please fill out a registration form
before the 1 June deadline:
  http://synergeticists.org/workshop.registration.html

For more information on the Workshop, see the event Home Page at
  http://synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2008.07.html

Consider submitting a Design Solution
  http://synergeticists.org/snec.poster.design.solution.oswego.2008.pdf

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                   |  Executive Director
cjf at Synergeticists.org        |  Synergetics Collaborative
http://www.Synergeticists.org | "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller