[SNEC] Summer Workshop Deadlines; South Dakota, New York events

CJ Fearnley cjf at Synergeticists.org
Tue May 6 18:43:46 EDT 2008

A reminder about the deadlines for the Summer Workshop on Geodesic Structures:
Build a Dome for Bucky's Birthday in Oswego, NY:
  Event Home Page: http://synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2008.07.html
  Workshop Registration deadline:  1 June 2008
  Registration Form:  http://synergeticists.org/workshop.registration.html
  Design for a comprehensive anticipatory design science solution for an
  ecologically friendly shelter entry deadline: 27 June 2008
  Design Solution Poster:
  http://synergeticists.org/snec.poster.design.solution.oswego.2008.pdf
  Workshop Poster:  http://synergeticists.org/snec.2008.07.pdf

An FYI on some other events that I'm aware of:

At the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York, NY:
Buckminster Fuller: Starting with the Universe
on view June 26, 2008 - September 21, 2008

For more information:
http://www.bfi.org/our_programs/events/buckminster_fuller_starting_with_the_universe_opens_at_the_whitney_museum_of_american_art_on_june_26_2008

At South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
Globalization workshop planned with founder of World Game Institute
Saturday, May 17

For more information:
http://www3.sdstate.edu/SDSU/NewsDetail45702.cfm?ID=46,6449

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                   |  Executive Director
cjf at Synergeticists.org        |  Synergetics Collaborative
http://www.Synergeticists.org | "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller