[SNEC] Forthcoming Events: Cambridge, Scottsdale, Oswego

CJ Fearnley cjf at Synergeticists.org
Tue Apr 22 23:06:25 EDT 2008

In addition to the Synergetics Collaborative's Summer Workshop on
"Geodesic Structures: Build a Dome for Bucky's Birthday" on July 11-14
(http://synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2008.07.html) there
are many other events this year covering elements of Bucky's work.
Here are two more events for those in Massachusetts or Arizona:

There will be "A symposium about Fuller and his influence on contemporary
Architecture and Art" in Cambridge, MA on Friday, April 25 from 10:00am
6:00pm.  Details at
http://www.bfi.org/our_programs/events/buckminster_fuller_in_effect

There will be a performance of "R. Buckminster Fuller: THE HISTORY
(and Mystery) OF THE UNIVERSE" at the Scottsdale Center for the
Performing Arts May 9, 2008, at 8 p.m in Scottsdale, AZ.  Details at
http://www.evliving.com/events.php?action=fullnews&id=9590

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                   |  Executive Director
cjf at Synergeticists.org        |  Synergetics Collaborative
http://www.Synergeticists.org | "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller