[SNEC] Schedule & Abstracts: Synergetics & Mathematics: March 15, New York

CJ Fearnley cjf at Synergeticists.org
Mon Feb 18 20:00:07 EST 2008

Event Details:  the "Special Session on Buckminster Fuller's Synergetics
and Mathematics" organized by the Synergetics Collaborative (SNEC) and
the American Mathematical Society (AMS) will be held from 8 AM to 6:20
PM on March 15th 2008 at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
at New York University (NYU) in New York, NY.

The tentative schedule including links to abstracts for the presentations
are on-line
  http://synergeticists.org/schedule.mar.2008.html

Or you can view the original (and most up-to-date) information at the
AMS web site at
  http://www.ams.org/amsmtgs/2149_program_ss5.html

The home page for the event is at
  http://synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2008.03.html

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                   |  Executive Director
cjf at Synergeticists.org        |  Synergetics Collaborative
http://www.Synergeticists.org | "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller