[SNEC] Geodesic Mathematics and Random Chaos: John Cage and Buckminster Fuller

CJ Fearnley cjf at CJFearnley.com
Wed Aug 30 19:07:43 EDT 2006

Geodesic Mathematics and Random Chaos: John Cage and Buckminster Fuller

Major Exhibition and Symposium to Celebrate Work and Friendship of
Acclaimed Pair

Symposium: Saturday, September 16th, 2006, NIU School of Music

Exhibition: August 28 through September 29, 2006 , Jack Olson Gallery, NIU
School of Art

More information at BFI is located at http://bfi.org/johncage_and_fuller

A complete program and registration information is available at The School of
Art at Northern Illinois University, DeKalb:
  http://www.vpa.niu.edu/events/symposium.html

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf at CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller