[SNEC] Buckminster Fuller in the News; Final call for Oswego Housing

CJ Fearnley cjf at CJFearnley.com
Tue Jul 25 13:16:50 EDT 2006

The deadline for arranging On-Campus Housing at SUNY Oswego for the
Workshop (http://synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2006.08.html)
is tomorrow (26 July).  If you want on-campus housing for the event,
please make arrangements with John Belt <belt at oswego.edu> BEFORE the
end of the day tomorrow (Wed 26 July (EST)).

I updated the Buckminster Fuller in the News page with 14 new articles
in the past couple of weeks (some of the news items are older),
http://www.cjfearnley.com/buckminster.fuller.news.html

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf at CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller