[SNEC] Summer Workshop on Applied Synergetics: Final Housing Deadline Notice

CJ Fearnley cjf at CJFearnley.com
Mon Jul 17 16:44:19 EDT 2006

Some last minute reminders and notes about the Synergetics Collaborative's
Fourth Annual Summer Workshop in Oswego, NY, 12-13 August 2006:

 - This year's theme is Applied Synergetics: Living Structures with
   three main workshops:
   * Compound Curved Metal Shelters
   * Integrating Field Structure Theory and Quantum Architecture
   * Folding Surface Structures and Deployable Kinetic Architecture

 - The deadline for arranging On-Campus Housing at SUNY Oswego for the
   Workshop is 26 July.  If you want on-campus housing for the event,
   please make arrangements with John Belt <belt at oswego.edu> BEFORE
   the end of the day on Wed 26 July (EST).

 - Further information about the Workshop is on-line at
     http://synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2006.08.html

 - If you plan to attend, please fill out the registration form:
     http://synergeticists.org/registration.html

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf at CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller