[SNEC] Exhibit: Best of Friends: R. Buckminster Fuller and Isamu Noguchi

CJ Fearnley cjf at CJFearnley.com
Thu Jun 15 19:25:01 EDT 2006

For those who were not aware, the current exhibit at the Noguchi Museum
in Long Island City, NY is entitled

Best of Friends: R. Buckminster Fuller and Isamu Noguchi
On exhibit from May 19, 2006 to October 15, 2006

http://noguchi.org/exhibitions.html#currentexhibitions

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf at CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller