[SNEC] Nature's Design: a nine week course at the BFI starting March 28

CJ Fearnley cjf at CJFearnley.com
Mon Mar 6 23:03:18 EST 2006

Tom Miller will be giving a nine-week course on "Nature's Design" from
March 28 to May 23rd on Tuesdays from 6:30 to 9:30 PM at the BFI office
in Brooklyn, NY.

Those who attended last summer's Oswego workshop saw Tom's effective way of
presenting Fuller's geometry.  This will be a great opportunity to learn about
Fuller's geometry from a master model-maker and expositor.

More details are at
  http://bfi.org/modelmaking

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf at CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller