[SNEC] FieldStructure SIG: Seminar on Field Structure Theory, 28 Jan 2006

CJ Fearnley cjf at CJFearnley.com
Sun Dec 18 22:25:05 EST 2005

In support of the Synergetics Collaborative's efforts to encourage new
work expanding on Buckminster Fuller's Synergetics, we are helping to
launch a FieldStructure SIG (Special Interest Group).  The FieldStructure
SIG will host a Seminar on Field Structure Theory for a general audience
on Saturday, 28 January 2006 in Mt. Airy, Maryland, USA; 9 AM - 5 PM.

Don first presented Field Structure Theory at our 2004 Workshop in Oswego.
Here is a picture of Don from that event:
  http://synergeticists.org/snec.meeting.2004.07.photos/Briddell_03-1-0.shtml

A full announcement, event schedule, registration details, etc. are available
on-line at
  http://fieldstructure.org/128announce.htm

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf at CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller