[SNEC] Synergetics in the Arts Symposium, Noguchi Museum, New York, 19-20 Nov 2005

CJ Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Thu Sep 15 04:03:54 EDT 2005

  Who:
         The Synergetics Collaborative (SNEC)

  What:
         Presenting our Third Annual Symposium on
         * * *                 Synergetics in the Arts              * * *

  When:
         Saturday 19 November 2005, 10AM - 6PM
         Sunday 20 November 2005, 10AM - 6PM

  Where:
         Noguchi Museum
         32-37 Vernon Blvd.
         Long Island City, New York 11106

  Travel Directions
         http://noguchi.org/directions.html

  Registration:
         The registration fee is $125; $90 for students. Due to strict
         fire code regulations, seating is limited to only 80 people.
         Registrants who fill out the on-line form and mail a check to
         Synergetics Collaborative; 240 Copley Road; Upper Darby, PA
         19082-4016 will receive an e-ticket via e-mail to guarantee a
         seat. Others will pay $150 at the door and may be turned away
         if capacity is exceeded.

  On-Line Registration Form:
         http://snec.synergeticists.org/registration.html

  Accommodations:
         New York City accommodations are volatile (the price tends
         to increase every week as more reservations are recorded,
         but cancellations occur daily so opportunities are frequently
         available).  We recommend finding a hotel at HotelDiscounts.com.
         Several participants are planning to stay at the Red Roof
         Inn, 212-643-7100.  We have a few volunteers who understand
         the NYC hotel scene, contact cjf@CJFearnley.com if you need
         help finding a place to stay.

  Juried Art Show:
         SNEC will be holding a juried art show for participants of the
         symposium. To participate please print and submit an Art Show
         Registration Form.  The deadline for entry is October 1st.

  Art Show Registration Form:
         http://snec.synergeticists.org/snec.artshow.nov.2005.registration.pdf

  Publicity Poster
         Please let others know about this event by passing on this poster:
         http://snec.synergeticists.org/snec.poster.noguchi2005.pdf

  Symposium Home Page:
         http://snec.synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2005.11.html

  Symposium Schedule
         http://snec.synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2005.11.html#schedule

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naïve" -- Bucky Fuller