[SNEC] Last call for remaining room(s) in Sheldon Hall for Oswego Workshop

CJ Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:41:51 -0400

For the Synergetics Collaborative's Third Annual
Summer Workshop in Oswego, NY, 23-24 July 2005
(http://snec.synergeticists.org/snec.announce.meeting.2005.07.html),
we need to finalize room arrangements for Sheldon Hall by Friday!

If you haven't already done so, please submit a registration for the event
and contact John Belt <belt@oswego.edu> if you need housing arrangements.
There are hotel options available if you miss the Friday deadline or if
all Sheldon Hall rooms fill before you contact John (there were only two
rooms left yesterday!).

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller