[SNEC] Last Summer's Tensegrity Structures Workshop Report is now on-line

CJ Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:52:58 -0400

The report on the SNEC Workshop of 24-25 July 2004 in Oswego, New York
is now on-line at
  http://snec.synergeticists.org/snec.meeting.2004.07.html

This report will be included on the "SNEC Tensegrity Structures Workshop
of 2004" CD which we promised to attendees of last year's workshop.
The CDs will be distributed at the registration desk of this year's
Workshop (23-24 July).  If we owe you a CD and you cannot attend on July
23rd or 24th, we will mail your CD shortly thereafter (make sure we have
your current address!).

If you did not attend last year's Workshop and would like a copy of the
CD, which includes the Workshop Report and other presenter provided
documents and photos, send me e-mail before 10 July (the CDs will be
"burned" on 11 July and we will not be able to easily make additional
copies).  The cost of the 2004 CD is $15 plus $5 shipping.

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller