[SNEC] Re-Naming SNEC: Please Vote on it

CJ Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:54:17 -0400

Please select your 1st, 2nd. and 3rd choice for SNEC's new name or none
of the above or keep the name "Synergeticists of the Northeast
Corridor":

  Synergetic Network of Earth Collaborators (SNEC)
  The Synergeticists
  The Synergetics Association
  The Synergetics Group
  Synergetics Collaborative
  Synergetics Co-operative
  Synergetics Connections
  Synergetics Collective
  Synergetics Congress
  Synergetics Dialog
  Synergetics Expanding Circle
  Synergetics Earth Community

Votes must be received by May 7th.

We have been brainstorming for a new name for SNEC, which will help us
grow beyond our original narrow geographic boundary.  Thank you for
the many suggestions and comments which can be reviewed at

  http://SNEC.synergeticists.org/snec.re-naming.2005.comments.txt

The necessity for coming up with a new name has become more urgent
with plans to establish SNEC as a non-profit educational organization.
Also, we would like to finalize the decision in order to go forward with
publicity for our upcoming events.  Above are the top 12 names that have
been selected as the most suitable after review of the comments at

  http://SNEC.synergeticists.org/snec.re-naming.2005.comments.txt

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller