[SNEC] Re-naming SNEC

CJ Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:26:55 -0500

Originally, SNEC stood for "Synergeticists of the NorthEast Corridor".
The energy of the interest in SNEC and SNEC events is broadening our
perspective and our geography.  The time has come for a more appropriate,
more incisive name.

The following suggestions have been made:
   * The Synergeticists
   * The Synergetics Group
   * Synergetics Co-operative
   * Synergetics Collective
   * Synergetics Collaborative
   * Synergetics Connections
   * Synergetics Coalition
   * Synergetics Cohort

Note that all these choices would preserve SNEC as an acronym.

If you like one of these choices or think of a better name, please let
me know.

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller