[SNEC] Buckminster Fuller In The News: Updates from Dec 19 - Jan 8

CJ Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:15:56 -0500

The Buckminster Fuller In The News web page was updated six times
between 19 Dec and 8 Jan:
  http://www.cjfearnley.com/buckminster.fuller.news.html

Site Updated 8 January 2005

  (8 Jan 2004; Los Angeles Times (subscription), Los Angeles, CA)
  The "dream" homes of Buckminster Fuller and others are introduce a
  piece titled "The House of Today, Tomorrow"
  http://www.latimes.com/features/printedition/magazine/la-tm-smarthouse02jan09,1,3185146.story?coll=la-headlines-magazine

Site Updated 6 January 2005

  (27 Dec 2004; Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, Fairbanks, AK) Six
  paragraph discussion on Buckminsterfullerene in a larger piece called
  "What's in a name?"
  http://www.news-miner.com/Stories/0,1413,113~7244~2620491,00.html

Site Updated 31 December 2004

  (31 Dec 2004; Seattle Times, Seattle, WA) Cindy Loose's review
  of the Henry Ford Museum including a mention of Fuller's prefab
  house which is on display (this is a reprint of the Concord Times'
  piece which we referenced on 6 Dec)
  http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/travel/2002134731_detroit02.html

Site Updated 22 December 2004

  (22 Dec 2004; Interior Design) A story about Isamu Noguchi mentions
  his friendship with Fuller
  http://www.interiordesign.net/id_article/CA489839/id

Site Updated 21 December 2004

  (21 Dec 2004; Lancaster Newspapers, Lancaster, PA) A story
  featuring J. Nathan Matias's sculpture Philadelphia Fullerine which
  is on display in the High Library at Elizabethtown College
  http://www.lancasteronline.com/pages/news/local/4/10547

Site Updated 19 December 2004

  (18 Dec 2004; The Japan Times, Japan) A review of two books about
  Noguchi mentions his encounter with Buckminster Fuller
  http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?fb20041219dr.htm

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller