[SNEC] Buckminster Fuller In The News

Chris Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:27:00 -0500

I've updated the Buckminster Fuller In The News web page three times
since my last announcement.  Here again is the location of that web page:
  http://www.cjfearnley.com/buckminster.fuller.news.html

Here is a listing of the items posted since my last announcement:

Recent News --- Updated 29 November 2004

   1. (25 Nov 2004; Vancouver Westender, Vancouver, British Columbia,
       Canada) Matthew Burrows writes a piece about college radio mainstay
       DJ Goulash aka Andy Hunter whose "absolute hero" is Bucky

   2. (26 Nov 2004; Telegraph.co.uk, London, England, UK) The Sage music
       centre in Gateshead by architect Norman Foster and his partner
       Spencer de Grey cites Fuller's influence

Recent News --- Updated 28 November 2004

I found some news items from August hidden in my inbox that may still
have some relevance.

   1. (25 August 2004) Arrol Gellner profiles three architects including
       Fuller who were outsiders

   2. (5 August 2004) Carl Solway pays tribute to friend Buckminster
       Fuller in exhibit

   3. The Insider's List Episode FLINS-111 (which aired in August)
       discussed Prefab Homes includes a sneak preview of this FINE
       LIVING show on Home & Garden Television (HGTV) including a segment
       on Domes

   4. (29 July 2004) Molly Corey's The Dome Project (2004) and Oscar
       Tuazon's Geodesic Domes are reviewed in this piece

Recent News --- Updated 20 November 2004

   1. (6 Oct 2004) World Science: The universe may be revealing its
       shape, new evidence suggests the shape may be a bizarre form of
       a dodecahedron

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com               |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller