[SNEC] Buckminster Fuller In The News

Chris Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:06:30 -0500

Here are the latest pieces I've seen of Buckminster Fuller In The News:

The Detroit Free Press reports that The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn,
MI has an exhibit "A New Way of Living" featuring a prototype of
R. Buckminster Fuller's Dymaxion House
  http://www.freep.com/entertainment/newsandreviews/day18e_20041118.htm

Miami Herald (and several other papers) published an Associated Press
story by Mark Stevenson Art house imitates squatters' hard lives which
cites Fuller's influence on Hector Zamora's work
  http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/world/americas/10161232.htm

Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Philadelphia Inquirer publishes a piece Geodesic
domes combine style, function
  http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/trib/fayette/s_272805.html

A Philadelphia Inquirer piece Stomp all over the city on a monster of a
map discusses Medard Gabel and the World Game influence on the Atwater
Kent Museum's new exhibit
  http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/states/pennsylvania/cities_neighborhoods/philadelphia/10140676.htm

The Marin Independent Journal of San Rafael, CA runs a piece on Lloyd
Kahn: Rescuing resources through offbeat homes
  http://www.marinij.com/Stories/0,1413,234~24409~2518013,00.html

The International Herald tribune's piece For Lloyd Kahn, the hand-built
home is still where it's at
  http://www.iht.com/articles/2004/10/18/features/kahn.html

 ---

I am now collecting recent articles on a new web page, Buckminster
Fuller In The News:
  http://www.cjfearnley.com/buckminster.fuller.news.html

Let me know of any News that discusses Fuller in a significant way.

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Explorer in Universe
Chris@CJFearnley.com             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller