[SNEC] SNEC Organization Meeting: Sunday 21 November: 1-3PM
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:00:51 -0500
In order to plan our next events and better define SNEC's mission,
Jeannie and I will host an organizational meeting this Sunday.
If you cannot attend, please e-mail comments and thoughts about what you
would like to see SNEC become (see agenda for some questions to address).
When: Sunday, 21 November 2004, 11AM - 5PM
Location: Near Philadelphia, PA (RSVP for directions)
11AM - 1PM --- Informal SNEC/Synergetics Discussion
1PM - 2PM --- Discussion/Brainstorming on SNEC's goals and mission
* What should "The Synergeticists" become (or think of a
better name)? http://www.synergeticists.org
* What should SNEC become (or think of a better name)?
* How to accommodate interest for more frequent, less
* How to accommodate interest for larger meetings
to grow Synergetics in a significant way?
* How to accommodate special interests when
Synergetics is inherently wholistic?
* What types of meetings do people want?
* What themes/subjects are people interested in?
2PM - 3PM --- Define plan for SNEC's next Symposium and Workshop
* define theme/subject for next events
* define dates and venue for next events
* define tasks for speaker's committee
* define tasks for publicity committee
3PM - 5PM --- Informal SNEC/Synergetics Discussion
It is not for me to change you. The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?
-- Buckminster Fuller
Christopher J. Fearnley | Explorer in Universe
Chris@CJFearnley.com | Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com | "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller