[SNEC] Buckminster Fuller in the News

Chris Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 08:02:17 -0400

SNEC speaker Edward Suzuki is profiled in The Japan Times:

  http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?fl20041009vk.htm

The award winning official website of former Dodger President Walter
O'Malley includes an extensive section documenting the connection between
O'Malley and R. Buckminster Fuller:

  http://www.walteromalley.com/feat_fuller_index.php

Novelist and former research assistant of Buckminster Fuller, Daniela
Kuper, is profiled in The Ellsworth American (Ellsworth, ME):

  http://www.ellsworthamerican.com/archive/2004/10-14-04/ea_news8_10-14-04.html

Lloyd Kahn author of "Domebook One", "Domebook 2", and "Refried Domes"
is profiled in the New York Times (free subscription required):

  http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/14/garden/14KAHN.html?oref=login

Buckminster Fuller is included in London's The Institute of Contemporary
Arts "Klutterkammer An Exhibition" by John Bock, through November 7, 2004.

  http://www.artdaily.com/section/news/index.asp?int_sec=2&int_new=11080

Mickey Lukens of Avon Park, FL Specializes In Geodesic Domes is featured in
two profiles.

  http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041003/NEWS/410030434/1001/BUSINESS
  http://www.starbanner.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041016/NEWS/210160303/1027/FEATURES01

An architectural review article called "Free Thinkers" includes a section
on Buckminster Fuller's contribution to architecture:

  http://www.silive.com/living/advance/index.ssf?/base/living/1097761568110100.xml

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Explorer in Universe
Chris@CJFearnley.com             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller