[SNEC] Brad Tucker's homage to Buckminster Fuller at "Treble" in Queens, NY

Chris Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 20:04:51 -0400

The New York Times reports that the show "Treble" at the Sculpture Center
in Long Island City, Queens has "the main gallery dominated by Brad
Tucker's homage to Buckminster Fuller --- a colorful geodesic listening
shell made of triangles of found nylon [and by Jude Tallichet's work].

Source:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/21/arts/design/21SMIT.html?ex=1085716800&en=669a7aa6b8b56d63&ei=5062

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Explorer in Universe
Chris@CJFearnley.com             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller