[SNEC] Spring 2004 Synergetics Symposium Report is on-line

Chris Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:37:26 -0400

Jeannie and I have put together the Symposium report.  Thank you for all
of the comments we received!

There are several elements of the report that could use expansion and
correction.  Since this is an on-line report, we can improve it as more
comments are made.

In particular, I am concerned that we misspelled some names.  Please
send corrections!

Also, we haven't received any photos for the report.  If you have
electronic photos of the event, we'd love to add them to the report.

You can find the report at
  http://snec.synergeticists.org/snec.meeting.2004.03.html

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Explorer in Universe
Chris@CJFearnley.com             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller