[SNEC] Cosmic Fishing Symposium -- update

Chris Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:14:30 -0500

There are now 39 attendees registered for the Cosmic Fishing Symposium
next weekend!  If you are planning to send or bring materials for
distribution, plan accordingly.  We confirmed three more registrations
today, so the number is likely to increase a bit more.  The room capacity
is 75.

If you plan to attend, please arrive early for registration sign-in.

We will begin the Panel discussion promptly at 1 PM!

We will distribute a directory of attendees with bios and e-mail to
facilitate networking.  If anyone wants to update their bio, send it to
me ASAP.

New SNEC URL (all previous URLs will continue to work):
  http://SNEC.Synergeticists.org

Send me suggestions about how to structure a new initiative tentatively
dubbed, The Synergeticists.
  http://www.Synergeticists.org

--
It is not for me to change you.  The question is, how can I be of service
to you without diminishing your degrees of freedom?

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Explorer in Universe
Chris@CJFearnley.com             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller