[SNEC] Report on the Summer Workshop in Oswego and Future SNEC Plans

Chris Fearnley cjf@CJFearnley.com
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:29:40 -0400

Greetings,

The summer Workshop at SUNY Oswego was a great success!  You can read the
report on the event (with lots of photos thanks to J Michael Rowland!!)
on the web site:
  http://snec.cjfearnley.com/snec.meeting.2003.06.html

At the Workshop we decided to meet quarterly.

The next meeting will be in October in conjunction with SUNY Oswego's
Annual Fall Technology Conference.  The plan is to distill our work from
the Summer Workshop into something appropriate for Technology educators.
Contact John Belt <belt@oswego.edu> or myself to assist in the planning
of this event.

--
  Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.
  -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Explorer in Universe
Chris@CJFearnley.com             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  "Dare to be Na´ve" -- Bucky Fuller